Our next food distribution will be:
Saturday, May 23rd, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Distribution will be first come, first serve, with a ONE BAG PER CAR limit
to better allow us to provide food for as many as possible.
There are two donation sites at the church. One if directly in front of our office doors (next to the Historic Chapel). The other location at our main building, under the brown canopy in front of our glass double doors. This is immediately to the left of our Worship Center as you face the building. Both locations have shopping carts you can use to drop your donations.
All contributions are collected and brought inside daily.
Our needs are:
- canned tuna and canned chicken
- peanut butter and jelly
- canned pasta
- boxed pasta
- canned vegetables and canned fruit
- spaghetti sauce
- macaroni and cheese
- half-gallon juice containers
- Hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soaps, deodorant, body spray.
If you would like to make a financial contribution to support this outreach you can do so in two ways.
- Mail a check to the church office at P.O. Box 375, Parrish, FL, 34219. The check needs to be made out to Parrish United Methodist Church, and in the memo line please indicate “Food Pantry Ministry.”
- Make an online donation using the church’s online giving link on this website. You find the link on the top and bottom of the main page or simply click here: ONLINE GIVING. Please be sure to put you contribution amount in the box labeled “food ministry.”
One hundred percent of these contributions are used for this outreach ministry.
Thank you and God Bless.